Main activities include:
- Scientific research and development in natural and engineering sciences
- Engineering tests, analyses and certification
- Tests and analyses in aerodynamics, gas dynamics, hydraulics, theoretical mechanics, theoretical physics, etc.
- Production of machine engineering products
- Production of products for agricultural machine engineering
- Production of flour-and-cereals products
- Production and processing of agricultural products and materials
- Market research
One of the objectives which promotes commercialization of scientific research is development of experimntal sample of vortex technological equipment for afterharvesting comrehensive grain processing. The characteristics are novel for this type of equipment: reduction in input of materials by 3 times and energy consumption by 1% in comparison with existing equipment.
It was established that equipment, e.g. vortex separator, can have the same efficiency and can be lighter and smaller in size, consume less energy, have better ecological and operational characteristics than existing models.
They found an inaccuracy or mistake? Highlight the desired location with the mouse and press Ctrl + Enter. Thank you!